An exclusive development of four luxury 5-bedroom family homes from Millwood Designer Homes on the outskirts of Crowborough, East Sussex. Read more
An exclusive development of four luxury 5-bedroom family homes from Millwood Designer Homes on the outskirts of Crowborough, East Sussex.
**Millwood Designer Homes Coronavirus Update - Viewings by appointment only**
In light of the current situation with the Coronavirus, Millwood Designer Homes has been proactively monitoring the outbreak, including Government and NHS advice. We would like to reassure our visitors and customers that we have implemented strict measures, ensuring the best possible safety and hygiene whilst we are open. Please be aware that this means all visits to our developments are now by appointment only and bookings must be made in accordance to the following information:
Please read the following information in advance of your appointment. Please avoid visiting if any of the following applies to you or any other people who may accompany you to your appointment:
* Visited, or have had visitors from the following countries or provinces within the last 14 days:
* Suffering from a dry cough, fever, breathing difficulties or flu like symptoms.
* Been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus.
We are also asking our sales teams, colleagues, contractors and suppliers to give us this information and follow these measures to ensure we are protecting our customers and visitors.
On visiting our developments:
All of our developments have hand washing facilities available for customers and visitors to use at any time. We kindly ask you to wash your hands on arrival and when leaving. Sanitizer gel is also available as stocks allow.
We are reducing contact, which includes handshaking and keeping a reasonable distance during meetings between sales teams, customers and visitors.
We look forward to you visiting our developments with the reassurance that all procedures are followed to the highest standard.
Millwood Designer Homes presents an exclusive development of four luxury 5-bedroom family homes on the outskirts of Crowborough, East Sussex.
Windlewood is perfectly situated to enjoy the beautiful English countryside yet just 6 miles to the bustling historic town of Tunbridge Wells.
LOCATION: Ideally located mid-way between London and the south coast, Crowborough is the largest and highest town in East Sussex. Positioned within the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the town is on
the edge of Ashdown Forest - over 6000 acres of enchanted forest and heathland.
KITCHENFEATURES: - Featuring a Krieder kitchen, complimented by a range of wall and floor cabinets, stone worktop, up stand and/or splash back.
- Fully integrated appliances including a Bora induction hob with extractor, a Siemens single electric oven with grill, single oven with microwave function, dishwasher, two Bosch fridge/freezers and a Caple wine cooler.
- Bi-fold doors opening on to a patio and generously-sized garden.
BATHROOM,ENSUITE(S)&CLOAKROOM: - Contemporary white suites with chrome fittings.
- Cabinetry to cloakroom, main bathroom and en suite 1.
- Heated chrome towel rail provided to the bathroom and en suite(s).
- Mirror and shaver socket provided to the bathroom and en suite(s).
- Ceramic wall tiles to the bathroom, en suite(s) and cloakroom.
ELECTRICALANDMULTIMEDIA: - Chrome switch plates and sockets throughout.
- Recessed down lighters or pendent provided to all rooms.
- TV and BT points are provided to selected rooms with a provision for Sky plus HD (box, dish and subscription not included).
- CAT6 cabling from master BT point (under stairs cupboard) to TV position in the drawing room, master bedroom and study* to allow for hard wired internet access to these locations only. Other locations to rely on wireless internet access (subscription not included).
- Power provided to loft area.
CENTRALHEATINGANDHOTWATER: - An efficient gas-fired central heating system, via radiators with thermostatic controls, is provided in conjunction with a pressurised hot water cylinder.
PEACEOFMIND: - An alarm system is provided to ground floor and landing with PIRs.
- Double glazed PVCu windows and doors with multi point locking system.
- External lighting provided to all external doors.
- A mains fed smoke alarm is fitted to the hall and landing with a battery backup.
FINISHINGTOUCHES: - Vertical five panel moulded internal doors with chrome fittings finished in a white gloss with half glazed doors to the kitchen/breakfast/garden room, drawing room and dining/family room in plots 1 & 3, kitchen/breakfast room, drawing room and dining room in plot 2 and the kitchen/breakfast/family room, drawing room and dining room in plot 4.
- French doors provided to the rear of the drawing room.
- Aluminium Bi-fold doors provided to the kitchen/breakfast/garden room in plots 1 & 3, kitchen/breakfast room in plot 2 and the kitchen/breakfast/family room in plot 4.
- Brick fireplace with bressumer beam and wood burning stove in the drawing room.
- White painted softwood staircase with oak handrail.
- Shelf and hanging space provided to wardrobe(s) the master bedroom and bedroom 2.
- All internal joinery will consist of attractive skirtings and architraves finished in a white gloss.
- Karndean flooring fitted to kitchen/breakfast/garden room in plots 1 & 3, kitchen/breakfast room in plot 2, kitchen/breakfast/family room in plot 4, utility, hallway, cloakroom, bathroom and en suite(s).
EXTERNALFEATURES: - Landscaped front garden with feature planting.
- Rear garden is provided with top soil and an area of patio.
- External tap provided.
- Garage to have electronically operated 'up and over' door with remote control, power and light.
AFTERCARE: - Millwood Designer Homes has a dedicated Customer Aftercare Department providing peace of mind for two years after you move into the property.
SERVICES: - Mains electricity, gas and private drainage.
- BT Fibre Broadband speed up to 300mb. (Subject to connection and subscription)
GUARANTEES: - All the homes come with a ten-year Premier warranty.
TENURE: - Freehold.
AGENTSNOTE: The computer generated illustrations are intended to give an indication of what the properties will look like in a mature setting but are not necessarily representative in every respect and internal images are indicative of the quality of a Millwood Designer Home and do not necessarily relate to the housetypes.