GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000. 1 bedroom spacious apartment finished to a high standard with open plan living room/kitchen, allocated parking and within easy reach of Heathfield. AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION. CALL TO VIEW. Read more
GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000. 1 bedroom spacious apartment finished to a high standard with open plan living room/kitchen, allocated parking and within easy reach of Heathfield. AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION. CALL TO VIEW.
GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £145,000
FINAL 2 REMAINING.
A converted 1 bedroom spacious apartment finished to a high standard and with a large open plan living room/kitchen being located in the popular village of Horam with allocated parking and within easy reach of Heathfield which has a comprehensive range of local amenities. AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION. CALL TO VIEW.
Kitchen/breakfastarea: - Kitchen areas comprise a good range of worktops with wall and floor cabinets
- Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps
- Integrated electric oven with hob and extractor hood over
- Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer
Bathroom: - Contemporary white suites
- Separate rain head shower over bath with hand held attachment
- Wash hand basin with mixer taps
- Chrome heated towel rail and Part tiled walls
- Shaver point and extractor fan
Electrical&multimedia: - Communal TV aerial and sockets are provided to the living areas and main bedroom
Communalareas: - Carpeted communal hallway
- Sensored lighting
- Small wooden shed for each apartment
- Allocated parking space
Finishingtouches: - Carpets and flooring to all rooms
- GFCH with thermostatic heat control
- Feature internal doors with polished chrome handles
- Double glazed wooden windows throughout
Safetyandsecurity: - Spy holes and security locks fitted to all entrance doors
- Independent heat, smoke and carbon detectors fitted internally to all apartments
- Audio intercom entry system connected to all apartments from main entrance door
Tenureandservices: - Leasehold (125 Year Lease)
- Properties connected to electricity, gas, water and mains foul drainage
These luxury apartments are conveniently situated for those wishing to benefit from the day to day shopping facilities within the popular Sussex village of Horam. In general these provide curiosity shops, dentist, doctors, village inn and post office. The property also gives access to the famous Cuckoo Trail, a lovely countryside walk along the former railway line from Heathfield to Eastbourne Park. The market town of Heathfield can be reached within approximately 5 minutes drive and in general terms provides a range of shopping facilities some of an interesting independent nature with the backing of supermarkets of a national network. The area is well served with schooling for all age groups. Train stations at both Buxted and Polegate are approximately 8 miles distant, both providing a service of trains to London. The Spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells with its excellent shopping, leisure and grammar schools is only approx 16 miles distance with the larger coastal towns of both Brighton and Eastbourne being reached within approximately 45 and 35 minutes drive respectively.
Agentsnote: These apartments are subject to a £500 reservation fee. This fee is 50% refundable should the purchaser no longer wish to proceed.